Professional Retinol Moisturizer - Certified Organic
Maritime Naturals Professional Retinol Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E.
This Maritime Naturals Moisturizing Day and Night cream will offer you its anti-aging, skin nourishing and restorative properties, making your skin feel and look younger, firmer and healthier. This lotion is a powerful combination of antioxidants and Vitamin A to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and premature aging due to sun exposure. This formula will replenish and protect the skin's moisture barrier and protect against harsh environmental elements.
Apply in the morning and evening, after cleansing and after the application of your serum. Allow the moisturizer to absorb before applying make-up.
You won't find better value for well formulated skincare products than with Maritime Naturals. An all-Canadian company, using organic, cell-communicating ingredients backed by science, delivers the highest quality and value. Read below to find out why we believe in these products:
- The active ingredients - retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, peptides; all scientifically proven to have impact on the signs of aging.
- Organic ingredients - to get organic ingredients at this price point is unheard of. Go ahead and compare.
- Packaging - glass bottles are the environmentally responsible means of packaging. The more glass the better; the fact that Maritime Naturals use brown bottles is even better as ingredients like vitamin C are broken down when subjected to light.
- Price point - these products are priced right. The price reflects value for dollar and the fact that the products are packaged in larger sizes supports that value.
- Ethics - the fact that Maritime Naturals' products are cruelty-free says something about their company and the people who run it.
- All-Canadian brand - Canadians know these products can be trusted because they can see exactly who they are buying from. When you put the word "Maritime" in your branding you can't hide your origin.
- Trust - We have no desire to put our names on products that we don't fully believe give customers a sense of quality, safety, responsibility and ethics.