Rose Water Hydration Facial Spray
Maritime Naturals Rose Water Hydration Facial Spray delivers immediate and lasting hydration to skin and improves overall tone. This delicate toning mist is made with exotic Lebanese rose water, soothing aloe, and plant-based glycerin for skin-plumping moisture. Your skin will be better prepared to receive the full benefits of serums and moisturizers.
Can be used throughout the day as a refreshing mist.
Appropriate for use on all skin types.
After cleansing spray mist over face and neck. Continue applying serums and moisturizer. Apply throughout the day to refresh and hydrate.
You won't find better value for well formulated skincare products than with Maritime Naturals. An all-Canadian company, using organic, cell-communicating ingredients backed by science, delivers the highest quality and value. Read below to find out why we believe in these products:
- The active ingredients - retinol, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, peptides; all scientifically proven to have impact on the signs of aging.
- Organic ingredients - to get organic ingredients at this price point is unheard of. Go ahead and compare.
- Packaging - glass bottles are the environmentally responsible means of packaging. The more glass the better; the fact that Maritime Naturals use brown bottles is even better as ingredients like vitamin C are broken down when subjected to light.
- Price point - these products are priced right. The price reflects value for dollar and the fact that the products are packaged in larger sizes supports that value.
- Ethics - the fact that Maritime Naturals' products are cruelty-free says something about their company and the people who run it.
- All-Canadian brand - Canadians know these products can be trusted because they can see exactly who they are buying from. When you put the word "Maritime" in your branding you can't hide your origin.
- Trust - We have no desire to put our names on products that we don't fully believe give customers a sense of quality, safety, responsibility and ethics.
For external use only. Do not use on broken or damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.